are and healing give us several options, one or more of which may be effective in helping you have a better life.
The combination of on-the-couch recall of past events may unlock stored memory of both body and mind. The following link is to the audio podcast description about the child's memories that can be accessed as an adult. I provide the hypnotherapy and the sensory-deprivation environment that can free your "inner aspects" to be more coherent about events and processes that are not available to conscious awareness without coaching. [Interview with William Emerson, Ph.D. -- Pre- and Peri-Natal Psychology ]
To illustrate the connections that I see between physical movement and touch therapies in the field of Body Psychotherapy, I coined a new term, Kinesthetic Medicine. [More on my information site.]
"Dr. Wilson and Counseling from a Natural Medicine Perspective" [View PDF]
Reminder: Our Nation Is Still At War
Superb film excerpt showing men and boys motivated to do the wartime work...in another century. Today's uniformed service is much different, but Family, Friends and Community can still be central in the minds and hearts of those who join.
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. With Russell Crowe and Ralph Bellamy.
Treating veterans is an important challenge after they are welcomed home.
1. "Somatics" is a term coined to cover the various methods that include the physical body as part of mental health and awareness. Here is a recent interview by psychologist David VanNuys on his Shrink Rap Radio podcast: click here.
2. Here is my collection of approaches that may help schizophrenia, PTSD and other brain function concerns: click here.
3. What is psychotherapy? See the new section: Psychotherapy.
4. In working with the mind and brain a key concern of mine is called Jurisdiction. This is deciding what is the proper starting point from which to "try the case" of your current health situation. You can learn about a special application of jurisdictional prescribing on my pages about integrative mind-body homeopathy. Start here.
5. General welcome to the human experience -- this TED Talk by photographer Louie Schwartzberg shows the beauty of life as it unfolds like a flower:
Deep awareness of the Human Condition:
[Being updated April 12, 2015] Check back for more resources that can be accessed via the Internet.
It's time for changes. We can make changes. Contact me and we can create your own Health Menu.
I have spoken with and exchanged emails with Stephen Porges, Ph.D., originator of the Polyvagal Theory. On my information site I have a page on Dr. Porges Information [click here].